Personal Care Aide - Retention Bonus offered
Company: Eastgate Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Personal Care Aide (PCA)We are currently offering a retention
bonus!!! Inquire for additional information.Bring your heart to
work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior
Communities!Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and
Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities.
These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our
guiding principles and create the framework for all our
relationships with customers, team members and community at
large.American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient
centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
- Provides direct care to residents to improve or maintain the
resident's abilities according to the resident's plan of care.
Seeks assistance of charge nurse when unsure of assignment,
procedure, or situation.
- Receives and completes all resident care assignments and other
activities as assigned by Charge Nurse.
- Provides delivery of care in a compassionate, quality manner
with kindness, respect, and dignity.
- Participates in improving quality of environment by positively
contributing to the elimination of odors and pressure wounds and
maintenance of a clean and homelike environment.
- Assists in activities of daily living (ADLs) including bathing,
grooming, dressing, mobility, transferring, and feeding of assigned
residents by providing set-up assistance, verbal prompts, physical
support or more extensive assistance.Requirements:
- After successful completion of the state approved training and
competency evaluation program, the employee will function in the
position of Personal Care Assistant (PCA). The PCA provides limited
nursing related services to residents at the direction of their
supervisor, and in a manner consistent with each resident's
comprehensive assessment and plan of care.Our commitment to our
- PayActiv - Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of
your earned pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Grow your clinical career thru the O2NE program that offers
fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- PTO and holiday pay for full time staff
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Generous Education Reimbursement for New Nursing Graduates
- RecogNation platform - recognizes employees who embody our
Culture of Care by doing the right thing at the right time, the
right way for the right reason.
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resources
available for employees and household family members of
- Employee Referral Program - get paid to refer a friend to join
- Pathogen Reducing Air purification devices in corridors and
common areas to help combat COVID-19We are Equal
Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female /
Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Keywords: Eastgate Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation, Bloomington , Personal Care Aide - Retention Bonus offered, Other , Washington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!