Quality Documentation Intern - Summer 2022
Company: QTS Medical Device Outsourcing
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Quality Documentation Intern(Summer 2022)
About QTSQTS offers critical end-of-line services for medical
device OEMs including finished device assembly, packaging and
sterilization management. QTS is part of the Cretex Medical family
of companies. Learn more at and .
Quality Documentation Intern Ideal Candidate ProfileIf you are a
motivated, energetic, and creative person interested in pursuing a
career in Quality or medical device, QTS wants you as our Summer
Quality Documentation Intern. This position will provide technical
support focusing on Quality, or Operational Excellence and Document
Control projects. You will be assisting the Quality Department with
projects from scope definition through implementation.
Quality Documentation Intern Job Summary
- Scan quality records, and verify scan quality, page counts and
- Help process controlled documents through the QTS documentation
- Learn about QTS Quality System requirements and FDA and ISO
- Learn about document control and documentation control
- Help retrieve support documentation when needed.
- Understand customer needs and the core business markets we
- Maintains an organized work area.
- Partners with other business segments as needed.
- Work with Device History Records (DHR) and Device Master
Records (DMR) when needed.
- Completes all other work duties as assigned.
Quality Documentation Intern Skills and Experience
- Enrolled in a two-year technical program or a four-year degree
- Demonstrated software application skills in Word, PowerPoint,
- English language (reading and writing).
- Experience with general office equipment, such as a copier,
printer, fax machine and scanner.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and team building skills to
create effective working relationships with suppliers, and
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks when
- Ability to focus and maintain accuracy while doing highly
- Good attention to detail.
What Is It Like to Work for QTS?At QTS, we are passionate about
quality as the services we provide have a direct impact on the
quality of life for others and we pride ourselves on our culture
and work environment. Here are some of things that employees have
said about working at QTS:
- "I would describe my coworkers as kind and friendly."
- "... I interned at QTS, then I went back to school... I was
brought on as a shared service engineer, then I moved into a role
with more customer interaction associated with it. All in all, a
good fun ride so far and I can't wait to keep it going!"
- "Three words that I would use to describe QTS's culture are:
Respectful, Fast-paced, and Fun!"
We encourage you to explore the many opportunities that Quality
Tech Services could offer you as an employee and as a valued team
QTS Benefits:As a Cretex Medical company, QTS offers a full benefit
package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision
and life insurance options. QTS also offers a 401(k) retirement
plan with employer match, profit sharing, short- and long-term
disability insurance, paid time off and holiday pay.
QTS also offers company specific benefits, such as:
- Free Parking
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training and Development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Flu Vaccination Clinics
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of
their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status,
family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any
other protected status as required by law.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility
of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify,
including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
Keywords: QTS Medical Device Outsourcing, Bloomington , Quality Documentation Intern - Summer 2022, Other , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!