Posted on: May 15, 2022
Survey Merchandiser is looking for Brand Ambassadors with
Experience to work demos at local stores in the area of
Bloomington, IN and demos will be recurrent. This opportunity is
perfect for anyone who wants to earn a little extra cash on the
side or add more income to their gig hustle. Additional gig work is
available for those that would like to continue working.
As a Brand Ambassador, you will hand out free samples to potential
customers and provide an explanation of the different features that
make each product unique. You may be expected to buy $10 to $30
dollars or more of product per demo.
We're an app-based company with thousands of reps completing more
than 90,000 store visits each month. We're one of the fastest
growing retail merchandising companies in the world.
About the Work:
- Pay is $20/hr, paid by OpenForce via the Survey Merchandiser
- Demos will take place on May 21st and May 22nd.
- We have shifts available from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm and from 2:00
pm to 7:00 pm.
- A Demo Coordinator will be in touch with you prior to your
first shift to ensure that you are set up for success.
- While on the job, directions will be provided in the Survey
Merchandiser app along with any supplementing materials. You may be
required to print marketing prior to the demo starting.
- Tasks include:
- Bring your own table and table cloth to the store.
- Representing the brand professionally.
- Handing out free samples to potential customers while providing
an explanation of features that make the product unique.
- Answering customer questions using the brand snapshot provided
in the app.
- Setting up and breaking down the demo display.
- You may also be asked to enter information about products
(availability, pricing, shelf position) as well as stock shelves,
update product displays, and re-tag products.
- Required materials (You will need to be responsible for
purchasing the materials need it and you will be reimbursed for all
expenses 24 hours after you have successfully upload your
assignment our Survey App.):
- 4' x 2' Table.
- Black table cloth.
- Cups, Bowls and Plates (as needed).
- Utensils (as needed).
- Funds to purchase product.
- Dress Code:
- Close-toed shoes (no sandals).
- Professional-looking pants, skirt or dress.
- Clean, non-wrinkled shirt (preferably collared).
- Generally well groomed (clean and sanitary).Perks:
- All work is conveniently scheduled and submitted through the
Survey Merchandiser app, including payments and
- Payments are available to claim 6 days after successfully
uploading your assignment on the app. (reimbursements are processed
within 24 hours).
- Awesome referral program that allows you to earn up to $100 for
each person referred.
- Training and Support is available 7 days a week.About You:
- You have an Android or iOS device that can run the Survey
- You're good at following directions and can problem solve if
- You're reliable and good at self-managing.
- You're a great communicator and can engage people in
- You're able to work on your feet for extended periods and can
lift up to 50 lbs.
- You're 21 years of age or older.
- You have access to reliable transportation and a valid drivers
license.Survey is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are
encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Survey, Bloomington , Brand Ambassador, Other , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!