Hospice Aide, CNA
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Our Certified Nursing Aides, CNA s have been called to care when
they re needed most. As a member of our hospice team, you ll
support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and
dignity to our clients. - Must hold CNA license in the state of
IndianaWhat you ll do:
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, such as:
personal hygiene, companionship and safety.
- Teach patient essential self-care skills, as needed.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team that helps establish
and carry out their plan of care to provide comfort and dignity
throughout their diagnosis. What we re looking for:
- Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) certification from the state
associated with this position required.
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and
document notes regarding a patient s condition.
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work
location. What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling a dedication to work/life
- A team environment with a focus on community service. At
Interim HealthCare Hospice & Palliative Care, being our best is
non-negotiable that s why we treat our patients like family. With a
patient-centric approach to address each individual s mind, body,
and spirit, we work tirelessly to help families find peace. We re
honored to be trusted with the most beautifully complicated time of
their life it s our life s work. -- Interim HealthCare and all of
our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don
t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical
disability or any other classification protected under local, state
or federal law.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Bloomington , Hospice Aide, CNA, Other , Seymour, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!