Overnight Hourly Team Member
Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Summary As a Night Store Team Member, you will exceed
customer needs and expectations by providing efficient, accurate
and pleasant check-out service and shopping assistance. Job
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 25 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age Job Responsibilities
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your
work, for your Team Members, customers and products.
- Ring up customers' orders by scanning products or punching
price into register according to established Company policies and
- Finalize sales and collect payments by totaling order and
accepting tender from customer.
- Block and straighten shelves as needed.
- Assist with light stocking duties and inform management of any
- Move misplaced items to the proper location.
- Alertly watch customers at pumps to help prevent drive-offs,
unsafe misuse of gasoline containers or placement and pumping
multiple cars within the same transaction.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor,
restrooms, exterior pump area, etc., to ensure safety and
sanitation regulations are met.
- Know and follow all state and local laws regarding cigarette
- Assist other store Team Members in maintaining security in the
- Know and follow all coupon-handling procedures.
- Understand how to sell lottery tickets and gift cards.
- Assist in the kitchen area as needed. Starting Rate of Pay
$13.00About UsGetGo takes a refreshing approach to the traditional
convenience store experience. We are redefining the culinary
expectations of a gas station in a way that's fun, fearless and
flavorful. Every day our 260+ locations throughout western
Pennsylvania, Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana
help countless guests get where they're going with the perfect mix
of fuel, food and convenience. Our diverse team strives to help
each and every employee get where they're growing with dynamic
career paths, competitive pay and solid training. We have a variety
of part-time and full-time positions open right now. So we
encourage you to get going.
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Bloomington , Overnight Hourly Team Member, Other , Columbus, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!