Company: Gordon Flesch Company
Posted on: June 22, 2022
We're looking for an outgoing, energetic and relational
individual who will thrive as a Account Executive as part of our
GFC sales team. Do you want to be part of an engaging culture that
values individuals both professionally and personally? Do you find
equal joy in helping others succeed as you do in furthering your
own success? Do you want to feel confident that the products and
services you recommend to clients are of the highest quality, will
truly meet their needs, and that the organization you work for
stands behind them--- and you? Then keep reading to see if this
role is a fit.Why you would be a great fit!
- You're a creative problem solver who loves helping your clients
improve their business.
- You're a quick learner, able to take the skills and abilities
you have and transform them into sales results
- You value feeling supported in your role and want to contribute
to a strong culture where collaboration, mutual respect and a
dedication to quality are important
- You're competitive by nature and drive hard to reach your
- You're able to relate to customers and listen to all their
concerns, connecting with them as a partner in their business or
- You have a confident but humble approach to people that builds
mutual trust and respect.
- You have 2-3 years of successful B2B sales experience.
- You have experience selling technology solutions (preferred but
not required). What can you expect as a Sales Professional at the
Gordon Flesch Company?
- Competitive starting compensation package, with unlimited
- A full range of training and development programs to help
ensure your success
- The highest quality technology products and services available
in the industry.
- Customer Service teams that provide outstanding support to you
and your accounts every day.
- A culture of high energy, teamwork and support.
- In-house financing resources that make customer purchases easy
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual awards and cash bonuses, including
trips to Europe, Hawaii, and the Caribbean.
- A full range of benefit programs tailored to meet your
- The opportunity to grow "your business" with a list of existing
accounts, and the chance to develop new accounts.Why the Gordon
Flesch Company? The Gordon Flesch Company is the Midwest's leader
in office technology, with offices in Illinois, Indianapolis, Ohio,
Wisconsin, and Iowa. With a history that spans more than 60 years,
we provide exceptional technology solutions and serve thousands of
satisfied customers. Our premium products and services are
supported by the best customer service in the industry, as well as
an internal leasing division. Sales professionals are empowered to
reach their goals by presenting a full range of solutions that add
value to clients, and we make it easy to do business by removing
roadblocks and streamlining sales and service processes. Our
customers count on us to be more than just a vendor; we're a
business partner who is there to help and support them as they grow
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Gordon Flesch Company, Bloomington , Account Executive, Other , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!