Posted on: June 23, 2022
Account Executive - PolandThis position requires a motivated
self-starter who will be responsible for all net new sales in a
defined geographic territory. In this is quota carrying role, the
Account Executive will rely on telephone and web-based interactions
to engage prospects and customers within the territory. Occasional
travel to trade shows or field events may be required.With our
strong promote-from-within philosophy, successful performance in
this role will provide career advancement opportunities to those
seeking to take their sales careers to the next level. Bi-Lingual
- Find, cultivate, and close deals! The ultimate goal is to
prospect and sell our award-winning product suite to new clients
while also managing inbound requests from prospects, current
- Collaborate with Channel sales team to cultivate partner
- Research companies and contacts who might benefit from our
services and generate new pipeline through targeted outreach.
- Lead discovery and qualification discussions to uncover needs
and recommend solutions.
- Work with our Sales Engineers to run individually tailored
product demonstrations that highlight our products' strengths and
capabilities as they pertain to the prospect's requirements.
- Advance product evaluation and selection process through
diligent and timely follow up with your opportunity pipeline.
- Consistently meet key performance indicator metrics.
- Maintain an accurate forecast of sales pipeline.
- Never stop learning! Continue to hone your craft and build your
expertise in CybersecuritySkills And Requirements
- 2+ years of software sales experience, ideally selling to a
corporate IT audience; experience selling cybersecurity solutions a
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university preferred or
equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency with high volume prospecting and creating net new
business via phone and email.
- Proven top-notch written and verbal communication skills.
- Technological savvy and ability to quickly learn new
- Organized, self-motivated, goal-oriented, and
- Experience using Salesforce a plus.Why Work at Delinea?We're
passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer
place.We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and
collaborative.What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture
of innovation and great career progression!We take care of our
employees. We offer competitive salaries and excellent
benefits.Delinea offers competitive salaries and an excellent
benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life
insurance. We also provide an Employee Assistance Program, paid
holidays, discretionary time off, flexible spending account, 401k,
and more.Delinea, Inc is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any
type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national
origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Upon
conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to
complete a criminal background check and drug screen per employment
policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be
Keywords: Delinea, Bloomington , Account Executive, Other , Poland, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!