Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: August 6, 2022
NEW PAY RATES coming soon! $20.00/hr - $21.50/hr to top wage
potential of $27.60+/hr! Hiring immediately for this Welder
position at Toyota Material Handling in Columbus, IN. Weekly pay
starting at $20.00/hr - $21.50/hr with opportunity to earn up to
$27.60/hr once hired on full time with Toyota. Apply now and have
the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
- 1 year of previous work experience
- Ensure safety of welding operations through knowledge and
training of welding techniques
- Utilize MIG welding style as primary weld technique
- Utilize industrial tools to grind metal parts as part of the
forklift assembly process. Materials may vary in thickness and
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Need the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Monday-Friday 6:30am-3pm
Take advantage of this solid career pathway with the opportunity to
get hired full time with Toyota at 120 days based on performance
and business needs! Here are all of the reasons you should start
your Adecco career at Toyota today:
- Express hire at Adecco-in most cases, we can get you started
within the same week!
- Opportunity to earn a quarterly production bonus (average bonus
around $1,000 per quarter)
- Full time Toyota hire opportunity at 120 days!
- Once full time with Toyota, you will be on track to earn a top
wage of $27.60/hr!
- Enjoy paid vacation and holidays with Toyota
- Robust medical/dental/vision, life insurance, 401K with company
match up to 6%
- Free onsite medical care
- T+Rex fitness facility with indoor walking track, game room,
exercise classes, and sports leagues
- 2 full-service onsite cafes
- Community engagement with paid volunteer opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Adecco USA, Bloomington , Welder, Other , Columbus, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!