Business Application Specialist
Company: Hoosier Hills Credit Union
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Are you an Information Technology professional who is energized
about business application utilization? Do you have a desire to
positively impact employee experience and contribute to a strong
employment culture? Do you want to be a part of a company that
works to be better for its members by making a positive difference
in their lives and the communities they serve?
If so, this may be the opportunity for you:
The Business Applications Specialist installs, upgrades, supports,
and patches credit union business applications, databases, and
systems. Assists with long and short-term projects in the
modification of systems, software, and hardware. Business
Applications include but are not limited to software related to
lending, retail, marketing, compliance/risk, human resources,
e-commerce, and online banking solutions. Responsibilities also
include understanding and interpreting end user needs, and
communicating those needs to application vendors.
The Business Application Specialist role is a hybrid role, that
allows for some remote as well as in-office and on-site
flexibility. This position is located at the Bedford Annex.
This role offers a comprehensive benefits package and salary
commensurate with your experience within a range of $46,179 -
What You'll Do:
- Assess business process requirements by analyzing the structure
and flow of the work to identify possible application
- Manage the installation and testing of new business
- Assure that business applications and modules are kept current.
Manage existing application upgrades and new application
implementations, including leading cross departmental teams during
the upgrade/implementation process.
- Work with training to develop materials for end users.
- Maintain an application documentation library.
- Provide technical support related to application software
systems and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Maintain awareness of the latest software enhancements and
develop ways that existing applications can be utilized to make the
credit union more efficient.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
PM19Ideal Candidates Have:
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills necessary for
projecting a positive image as representative for the Credit
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science or related
- Minimum 3 years professional IT experience in a related role
administering systems and working within project teams. Experience
working in a financial institution preferred.
- Ability to work with users to assess needs, provide assistance,
resolve problems, and satisfy expectations. Strong analytical and
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe products.
- General experience supporting business applications.
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Keywords: Hoosier Hills Credit Union, Bloomington , Business Application Specialist, Other , Bedford, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!