Application Development Engineer
Company: Toyota Material Handling
Posted on: January 25, 2023
About the Job: A Senior Full Stack developer to deliver services
and solutions to internal customers. Collaborate with solution
architects across business units to create, promote, and implement
standards for application design and development. The developer
responsible for overseeing junior developers on projects and
supporting various development duties. Extensive experience in
software development and champion of Agile, DevOps principles and
What Youll Be Doing:
- Ability to design, develop Full stack application as requested
- Consult with Internal customers and identify technical
solutions to solve business problems.
- Ability to drive innovation in solutions.
- Ability to act a Subject matter Expert (SME) for Web Technology
and explain Business process and flow.
- Ability to work with individual team members and help them if
any technical challenges reported.
- Ability to work with and in front of teams of people from
various backgrounds and skill levels.
- Ability to work with other departments and leaders on
identifying, setting, and achieving company and departmental goals
What Were Looking For:
- 7+ years of experience in object oriented programming &
Software system development
- 5+ years of experience in agile development teams
What Youll Need for Success:
- Experience designing and developing business applications that
interface with ERP/MxRP systems.
- Experience designing and developing business applications on
- Experience developing across a portfolio of web applications in
an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrate understanding of database design, data models and
- Must be able to design and articulate ALM strategies for
- Mobile application development is preferred
- Experience developing and maintaining solutions built
- C# with .NET core, Angular 2, SQL Server to create full-stack
web application (required)
- Web APIs to communicate with various systems and hardware
- Containerization (e.g. Kubernetes, Helm)
- Azure DevOps , Devops CI/CD Configuration and Deployment
- Microsoft BI Development (SSIS, SSAS and SSRS, PowerBI)
- Net / .Net Core /.Net framework
- Angularjs / Angular
- Microservice deployment in Azure
- Python - preferable
- Some technical knowledge or experience working with SAP and/or
AS/400 is preferred.
- Enovia PLM SMATEAM/CATIA Experience(Full lifecycle SMARTEAM
enterprise application implementation experience is preferred)
What You'll Get in Return:Toyota Material Handling offers a
comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees which
- Generous Salary + Bonus Program
- Low cost Medical with FREE Dental and FREE Vision
- FREE on-site medical center
- On-site Pharmacy
- FREE on-site gym membership
- Wellness program (offers premium discounts for the medical
- 401k matching
- Group life insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP) that allows for covered
behavioral health visits
- Generous paid time off (PTO) allotment
- Between 13-14 paid holidays
- New Parent Leave
Affirmative Action Responsibility:As a proud equal opportunity
employer, reasonable accommodations may be available to individuals
with disabilities to interview and to perform the essential
functions of a role.It is Toyota Material Handling's policy to
afford equal employment and advancement opportunity for all
qualified individuals without distinction or discrimination because
of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal
laws, rules, or regulations.
About Toyota Material HandlingLet Toyota take your career to new
heights. Toyota Material Handling provides employees with the
opportunity to make a meaningful impact through innovation and
creativity in an unmatched culture.
Based in Columbus, Indiana, Toyota offers a full line of
high-quality material handling equipment sold under the Toyota
brand for over 50 years. We hire great people from a wide of
backgrounds, not just because it is the right thing to do, but
because it makes Toyota Material Handling stronger. We seek
individuals committed to excellence with talent, skill and
innovation. We offer a generous salary and benefits package with a
pleasant and enthusiastic work environment.
Learn More about Toyota Material Handling Careers at Follow us on
- Twitter: twitter.com/ToyotaForklift
Keywords: Toyota Material Handling, Bloomington , Application Development Engineer, Other , Columbus, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!