Manufacturing Lead Filling (3rd Shift)
Posted on: January 8, 2019
Job DescriptionPosition Overview:-- Catalent is a leading provider of advanced technologies and outsourced services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and consumer health industry. Catalent develops, manufactures, packages and distributes pharmaceutical and other products for customers in nearly 100 countries. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=65rz3LwTPX8Filling Team Lead, 3rd ShiftPosition SummaryCatalent is hiring a Manufacturing Team Lead to join our rapidly growing Filling Group in Bloomington, Indiana. Catalent---s facility in Bloomington provides a fully integrated and unique model for process development, clinical and commercial mammalian cell culture manufacturing, formulation, parenteral drug manufacturing and packaging under one roof. The award-winning facility provides clinical and commercial bulk drug substance and drug product manufacturing, including liquid and lyophilized vials, and prefilled syringes, along with an array of support services.Our Manufacturing Leads are subject matter experts within the manufacturing area with advanced troubleshooting, coordination, and communication skills.-- In concert with Catalent---s Patient First philosophy, a Manufacturing Lead---s primary responsibilities include coordinating and performing a variety of operational tasks in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).The Role
- You will be providing leadership to manufacturing personnel to identify & eliminate waste, implement standard-work and provide problem solving & solution implementation assistance.-- --
- You will be leading investigations of procedural deviations, SOP revisions and non-conformances collaborating with Quality Assurance colleagues to develop and execute robust CAPAs, having the knowledge and skills to work aseptically in a clean room environment.
- You will lead shift handovers and act as a shift lead in the absence of a supervisor.
- You will draw upon your understanding and experience of Operational Excellence concepts and tools to move the needle.The Candidate
- High School/GED; Bachelor---s degree, preferred
- 5+ years of experience of direct pharmaceutical manufacturing experience or equivalent leadership experience
- GMP experience preferred
- Computer Efficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and enterprise software (examples include:-- LIMS, SCADA, EDMS, Trackwise, etc.)Physical RequirementsYou will be given the tools to safely and effectively perform your job duties, all our colleagues who perform inspection functions in designated Drug Product Primary, Drug Product Secondary and Small-Scale Manufacturing positions are required to have corrected 20/20 near vision, pass a color blindness test and wear prescription safety glasses (if necessary) at Catalent---s expense.Catalent---s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and DevelopsPosition Benefits
- Potential for career growth within an expanding team/organization
- 152 hours of Paid Time Off per year
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as company matching 401k
- On-site fitness center and wellness programsCatalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career!-- Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.-- ---- --Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ---Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.---- --Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.------ --Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:--Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting.-- Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent.-- No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.-- Thank you.
Keywords: Catalent, Bloomington , Manufacturing Lead Filling (3rd Shift), Other , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!