Company: KeHE Distributors
Posted on: March 26, 2020
OverviewGood people, working with good people, for our common
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!Primary ResponsibilitiesThe Warehouse
Receiver will be responsible for receiving merchandise and
materials from outside vendors. The Warehouse Receive will also be
responsible for handling, unpacking, or uncrating merchandise and
materials for routing or storage in the proper department. They are
also responsible for documenting damaged goods and/or
Starting Pay: $13.00 per hour
3rd Shift: Monday - Friday; 12:20 a.m. startEssential Functions
- Maintain records of incoming goods and check bills of lading or
purchase orders on incoming shipments.
- Endorse and verify shipment accuracy against purchase orders
and make appropriate adjustments if necessary (i.e., over/short,
damaged product, change in size). Notify department manager of
- Inspect product for quality, freshness, damage, proper size,
and expiration code date or "sell by" dates.
- Unload trucks and break down pallets that do not immediately
fit in allotted reserve storage spots.
- Select orders for special store orders (i.e. add-ons) and stock
product as needed.
- Pull product returned from stores off trailers and stage for
- Charge or change (cable or electric hoist) batteries for pallet
jacks and industrial trucks.
- Rotate product properly by confirming expiration
- Open master cases for repack selecting.
- Load trucks for delivery of product to the main warehouse
- Must maintain good attendance and safe work practices.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company
- Other duties and special projects as requested.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- A minimum of two (2) years previous experience working in a
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous experience operating powered industrial equipment
(i.e., forklift, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.).
- Warehouse computer system knowledge strongly
- Ability to communicate well with internal customers and
- Ability to follow safe working practices, as
- Ability to efficiently work independent of direct
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to
75 pounds. The associate is frequently required to stand, walk, and
climb. While performing the duties of this position, the associate
is subject to a warehouse environment where temperatures can vary
from very cool to very warm. The associate is rarely exposed to
outside weather conditions. The noise levels in the work
environment are typically moderate to high.Requisition
Keywords: KeHE Distributors, Bloomington , Warehouse Receiver, Professions , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!