Sr. Maintenance Technician (2nd shift)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This is where you save and sustain livesAt Baxter, we are deeply
connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work
makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a
sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work
improves outcomes for millions of patients.Baxter's products and
therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics
and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant
medical innovations that transform healthcare.Together, we create a
place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This
is where you can do your best work.Join us at the intersection of
saving and sustaining lives- where your purpose accelerates our
mission.SummaryThe Sr. Maintenance Technician works as a key member
of a high performance team responsible for supporting daily
manufacturing operations and equipment in a pharmaceutical
production environment. This position reports to the Manufacturing
Manager.Essential Duties and Responsibilities (these are primary
responsibilities of the role and the incumbent will perform other
duties as assigned)
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical/mechanical equipment
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects.
- Develop, monitor, and perform preventative maintenance
- Review and track equipment component failures and help make
recommendations for increased long term reliability.
- Maintain appropriate equipment documentation and change control
according to internal procedures.
- Participate in spare part analysis and inventory
- Installation and startup of new equipment.Job Requirements
(Education and Experience)
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, Technical Associates
- Minimum 5 years industrial maintenance experience (or
equivalent) in a multi craft environment.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and
the ability to use enterprise software (examples include: JDE,
BPLM, Pilgrim, Trackwise, etc.)Physical / Safety Requirements
- Must be able to lift, push/pull, and carry up to 50
- May be required to stand for over 4 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds overhead.
- Must be able to wear personal protective as required.
- Duties may require overtime work, including nights and
- Use of hands and fingers to manipulate office equipment and
hand tools is required
- Must be able to gown qualify for Grade A/B areas.Equal
Employment OpportunityBaxter is an equal opportunity employer.
Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, protected veteran status,
disability/handicap status or any other legally protected
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency PolicyReasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If,
because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application or interview process,
please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your
request along with your contact information.Recruitment Fraud
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where
fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other
agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal
personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect
yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.056530
Keywords: BAXTER, Bloomington , Sr. Maintenance Technician (2nd shift), Professions , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!