Company: Mactac North America
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position SummaryTo direct maintenance employees and activities,
responsible for maintaining all production, support, and facility
equipment, prioritizing daily maintenance needs, and developing and
executing Preventative and Predictive maintenance programs.
- Plans, develops, leads and supervises maintenance employees,
programs and procedures to ensure efficient operations of
- Coordinates the development and completion of Preventive
Maintenance and Predictive Maintenance processes.
- Directs the purchase, organization, and the preparation of
critical maintenance spare parts to ensure timely machine repair
and to support Preventative Maintenance tasks.
- Develops strong working relationships with maintenance,
technical, and operations staff.
- Develop, support and lead autonomous maintenance programs with
the Operations teams as a shared program.
- Supervises, motivates, coaches, and instills good leadership
skills in the maintenance staff. Establishes a strong presence on
the floor to set and communicate expectations and standards.
Evaluates and communicates results so all employees understand
expected performance levels. Pitches in to assist in the completion
of maintenance tasks when a direction is needed or downtime of any
primary asset exceeds two hours.
- Administers inspection programs and associated compliance
requirements for insurance on plant boilers, air compressors,
sprinkler systems, fire protection equipment, etc., while complying
with all environmental mandates.
- Administers and reports compliance with environmental
- Supports and communicates company direction and policies to
direct reports. Encourages and supports employee participation to
ensure greater working relationships between management and the
- Assists plant management in perpetuating a culture of
continuous improvement in all aspects of the operation. Emphasizes
setting and achieving measurable goals for the maintenance
department. Sets year over year improvement goals for asset
unplanned downtime, work order on-time completion, PM on-time
completion, and maintenance department spending, and, implements
plans through completion to achieve goals.
- Supports and participates in the monthly financial review
meetings, reporting on key metrics and open maintenance-related
- Ensures compliance with both plant and OSHA required safety
policies within the maintenance department. Ensures all safety
concerns are acted on in a timely matter
- Develops and administers capital budgets in accordance with
plant and corporate objectives. Develops and manages a
comprehensive facility maintenance budget.
- Assists in the process of bringing new products and equipment
on-line smoothly and efficiently. Is adept at estimating work
requirements, establishing maintenance schedules, and measuring
performance against estimates.
- Maintains the facility security and fire systems, including
coordination and communication with security system contractors and
local fire and police departments. Acts as the primary contact for
facility alarming during and after business hours.
- Manages grounds-keeping contracts and provides direction to
contractors to ensure expected performance is routinely carried
- Supervisory review of Computerized Maintenance Management
System (CMMS), including the generation and review of reports.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree Required. We will not consider
candidates that have not completed this level of education.
Engineering degree preferred
- Six-Sigma/Lean Training preferred but not requiredExperience:
- Industry experience not required
- 5-7 Years of experience in Maintenance
- Management experience preferred but not required
- Microsoft Office experience required
- ERP Experience required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skillsOther:
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not
sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for
this job opening.
- Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Relocation
What You'll Love About Us:
- Learning & Development: Tuition assistance available along with
an internal training budget. Get with a hands-on company, in a
fast-paced environment where you can have the runway to make
- Rest & Relaxation: 10 paid holidays off per year on top of a
generous vacation policy.
- Great company culture: Work for a company that genuinely values
work/life balance. We also have a give back mentality with
participation in a variety of community activities & events.
- Health Benefits: Medical with HSA options, Dental, and Vision
starting day one for you and your family.
- Prepare for the Future: Competitive 401(k) with company
- The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
- It is the policy of Mactac that all employees are employed at
the will of Mactac for an indefinite period and are subject to
termination at any time, for any reason, with or without cause or
notice. At the same time, employees may terminate their employment
at any time and for any reason.
- Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will
receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated
against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship
status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law
Keywords: Mactac North America, Bloomington , Maintenance Manager, Professions , Columbus, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!