Service Desk Technician I
Company: Crown Equipment Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Location:Greencastle, IN, US, 46135Incentive BonusFor a limited
time choose your Incentive!For a limited time new hires will have
the option to pick 1 of the 3 incentives
- 2 additional vacation days
- $1000 sign-on bonus
- Reimbursement up to 3 months of COBRA premiumsRelocation
Incentives available only to those relocating more than 50 miles to
the work locationTerms and conditions apply and will be explained
at the job offer stage.Company DescriptionCrown Equipment
Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and
material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world's
largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the
customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck
possible to lower their total cost of ownership.Primary
- Provide basic technical support for computer software and
hardware issues using established processes and procedures to
identify and resolve routine end user questions and problems.
- Identify and resolve software applications and business
processes, troubleshoot and repair new or existing hardware.
- Install, configure, and verify correct operation of peripheral
components such as personal computers, data collection devices,
monitors, and printers.
- Provide technical support for manufacturing machines running a
variety of operating systems (Windows, Windows Embedded, Linux,
etc.) to connect to a network and Windows file share.
- Provide on-site eyes and hands for remote network and server
- Assist with the installing network and phone system cabling and
move phone extensions.Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- One to two years of experience with PC operating systems and
business application software systems is preferred.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 8 & 10, Wyse Thin OS, Microsoft SCCM,
Outlook, and Active Directory preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license.Work AuthorizationCrown will
only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United
States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be
provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship
for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for
hire.No agency calls please.Compensation And BenefitsCrown offers
an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees
including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible
Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability
Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and
much more.EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected
Veterans/DisabledNearest Major Market: IndianapolisJob Segment:
Embedded, Maintenance, Service Desk, Technical Support, Forklift,
Technology, Manufacturing, Customer Service
Keywords: Crown Equipment Corporation, Bloomington , Service Desk Technician I, Professions , Greencastle, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!