Production Control Specialist
Company: AISIN World Seymour
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Production Control SpecialistCompany:
Aisin World Corp. of AmericaDepartment: Production ControlLocation:
Seymour, INAisin Group Overview:Based in Kariya City, Aichi, Japan,
the Aisin Group is a $35 billion global, Tier One supplier of
automotive components and systems with over 214 consolidated
companies spanning over 20 countries and some 110,000
employees.Aisin Group is the world's sixth largest Tier One
supplier of automotive components and systems, such as brakes,
transmissions, navigation systems, drivetrain, chassis, body,
engine-related parts, electronics and intelligent transportation
systems.As we like to say: "Chances are the car your drove to work
this morning is equipped with an Aisin product."Position
ResponsibilitiesThe incumbent is expected to perform the following
functions that the company has determined are essential to this
- Understanding of Customer Requirements
- Perform Order and Inventory management operations
- Coordinate, lead, and evaluate North American PC
- Create training documents and train local NA plants
- Develop and issue summary reports/schedules for activities
- Duties will require interaction with Customers, Aisin
facilities, and SuppliersRequired Skills and AbilitiesEssential
Skills and Experience:
- Production Control background in the following fields:
- Program Launch and ECI Management
- Sales, Production, and Component Planning
- Inventory Management
- Logistics and Material Handling OperationsBeneficial Skills and
- Microsoft Office primarily EXCEL
- FUTURE3 / POWER8Education/Training/Certifications
- BA/BS preferredWork Environment Requirements
- Must be able to operate a personal computer, telephone and
other office equipment.
- Must perform job duties onsite, except those duties that are
customarily or by their nature performed offsite (for example,
offsite customer visits).
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment
where constructive criticism is encouraged.
- Must be able to work on multiple assignments at once, and
complete assignments within deadline and budget (if applicable)
with satisfactory quality.
- Must be able to operate as an effective team member.
- Must be committed to a high standard of safety, and be willing
and able to comply with all safety laws and all company safety
policies.Attendance/Work Hour Requirements
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must be willing and available to work such weekends and
holidays as necessary and desirable to meet business needs.Travel
- Approximately 10-40 %
- Must be willing and available to travel to such locations and
with such frequency as is necessary and desirable to meet business
needs.**Candidates applying for positions with Aisin must be
legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of
employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. **To
the selected candidate, Aisin offers a competitive salary,
comprehensive benefits and outstanding growth opportunities.**Aisin
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: AISIN World Seymour, Bloomington , Production Control Specialist, Professions , Seymour, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!