Company: Packaging Corporation of America
Posted on: September 23, 2022
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA)
is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging
business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers - large
and small - package, transport and display products of all kinds.
Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing
the highest level of customer service and operational excellence.
We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100
locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs
of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our
customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that
exceed expectations for performance and environmental
responsibility.People --- Customers --- Trust FIRST AND SECOND
SHIFT POSITIONS AVAILABLESTARTING PAY: Between $21.56 and $34.00
per hour plus $0.75 shift differential for second shift
- Perform a variety of maintenance tasks to diagnose, repair,
rebuild, replacemechanical, electrical, PLC, hydraulic and
pneumatic systems on all plantequipment and facilities.
- Use maintenance knowledge to increase productivity, decrease
downtime and waste.
- Work with a sense of urgency to respond to machine
- Will be required to complete in-house training programs
todevelop equipment specific maintenance skills. The position may
alsorequire attendance at external training that may require
- Must be able to follow all safety and company policies that
include lock-outtag-out procedures. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 1 year of experience successfully troubleshooting and
repairingindustrial manufacturing equipment.
- Must have knowledge and experience with repairing
andmaintaining mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC
systems andindustrial equipment.
- Be passionate about maintaining a safe and clean work
- Ability to work any shift, overtime, and weekends as
- Must have own basic tools (PCA will provide specializedtools
and an annual tool allowance).
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. PREFERRED
- Technical degree and/or comparable experience in
successfullytroubleshooting and repairing industrial machinery and
equipment; particularlywithin the corrugated or packaging industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment BENEFITS:
- Excellent Medical, Dental,and Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Quarterly Attendance Bonus
- Annual Gainshare Bonus
- Company-paid life insurance All qualified applicants must apply
at Careers.packagingcorp.com to be considered. PCA is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected
Keywords: Packaging Corporation of America, Bloomington , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Columbus, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!