Company: Hersha Hospitality Management LP
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Opportunity: Maintenance Technician Perform preventative and
repair maintenance work to ensure hotel is maintained according to
established quality and sustainability standards while treating
guests in a warm and friendly manner.Potential Career Path Engineer
- Chief Engineer Engineering Supervisor Essential Functions
- Assist with preventative maintenance and complete work orders
related to replacing and repairing ceiling tiles, sheet-rock and
- Install or repair sheet rock and other wall coverings.
- Paint designated areas and items.
- Replace basic electrical fixtures, light switches, receptacles,
light bulbs and fixtures.
- Perform minor plumbing functions.
- Focus on guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing
departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow Service Recovery Guidelines.
- Maintain the curb appeal including but not limited to snow
removal, lawn care, gardening and trash removal.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
comply with MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Position
- High School diploma and Trade school course work in related
- Previous maintenance experience or equivalent training
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and
weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, kneeling, stooping,
crawling and climbing.What We BelievePeople Are Our Capability
Hearts That Serve Only Excellence Stay Nimble - Own ItID:
2022-42863 UltiPro Location Description: 245 N College Ave
Bloomington Indiana 47403 US External Company URL:
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management LP, Bloomington , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!