Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Camping World - Gander Outdoors
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Job Description: Top drivers earn up to $87,000 - Up to $5,000
sign-on bonusAverage pay: $1,190-$1,450 weeklyHome time: Every
other weekExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 223740 Overview
- Haul camping gear in dry van trailers.
- 100% no-touch.
- Picking up preloaded with live unloads at stores.
- Drive within the Midwest, Northeast and Southeast. Pay and
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Live within 250 miles of Lebanon, IN. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at , and
we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
. Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000PI
Keywords: Schneider, Bloomington , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Camping World - Gander Outdoors, Professions , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...