Warehouse Worker - Sun-Tues, 5am-430p
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: November 17, 2019
Description: FedEx Supply Chain is hosting a Job Fair Full-Time
Employee Opportunities -- Tuesday, October 29th--and Wednesday,
October 30th---- 9 a.m.---5 p.m. and Thursday, October 31st---- 9
a.m.---1 p.m. -- Hampton Inn Indianapolis-SW/Plainfield 2244 East
Perry Rd. Plainfield, IN 46148 -- -- On-site, same-day HIRING for
our new facility in Indianapolis, IN. We are seeking candidates to
be hired directly by FedEx Supply Chain. Warehouse worker positions
available. -- To be considered for this position, applicants must
attend the hiring event.----Please apply online prior to event.
About FedEx Supply Chain FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx
Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics
industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce
for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and
operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative
approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative
technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best
practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain
delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable
scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through
more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square
feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150
million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For
more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com. -- We Have---.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world---s
most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more! -- General
Summary---. The Warehouse Worker is responsible for the accurate
receiving, moving, storing and shipping of product to meet company
standards of safety, security and productivity. This position is
responsible for product safety, quality and legality. -- This
position will be responsible for---..
- Accurately selecting product according to the customer---s
- Load and unload product onto or from delivery vehicles,
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the
exact number and type of product is loaded and
- Perform picking/packing duties in an efficient manner that
meets customer service standards.
- Operation Radio Frequency (RF) terminals for various functions
including picking, quality, inventory, shipping, etc.
- Determine the appropriate destination of product by scanning
packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers
- and sort packages accordingly.
- Maintain the facility---s equipment and materials in a neat,
clean, and orderly fashion.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee accuracy of
- Participate in physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Check or count products for accuracy and or damage/
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures and
duties of other areas of the warehouse if necessary.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as
- May or may not be responsible for operating warehouse and
- Perform work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualification: You might be a
great fit if---. Education/Experience
- Minimum 6 months of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF)
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player. Physical/Cognitive Requirements With or
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds. ADA ---FedEx
Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with
the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable
accommodations are available for qualified individuals with
disabilities throughout the subsequent application process. -- Fed
Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer.-- We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Bloomington , Warehouse Worker - Sun-Tues, 5am-430p, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!