Manufacturing Environmental Services Representative
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Job DescriptionPosition Overview:-- Catalent is a leading provider of advanced technologies and outsourced services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and consumer health industry. Catalent develops, manufactures, packages and distributes pharmaceutical and other products for customers in nearly 100 countries. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=65rz3LwTPX8Job Title Manufacturing Environmental Services RepresentativePosition Summary Manufacturing Environmental Services Representative reports to the Supervisor of Service and Support
- Manufacturing Environmental Services Representative's primary responsibilities include keeping buildings clean by picking up trash, sweeping, and mopping, as well as cleaning bathrooms and ensuring they are fully stocked with toilet paper, paper towels, and soap. As position escalates, will be responsible for providing cleaning support services for the manufacturing suites in a clean room environment. This position contributes to the Patient First philosophy by maintaining the state of control in our clean rooms; ensuring that no harm ever comes to our patient from something manufactured in our facility. They act as a watchdog inside the clean rooms, reinforcing aseptic techniques and calling out operators who are not following aseptic procedures. The hours for this position are M-F 6:00 AM- 2:30 PM .The Role
- Keep buildings clean by picking up trash, sweeping, and mopping
- Clean bathrooms and ensuring they are fully stocked with toilet paper, paper towels, and soap
- Clean windows, vacuuming, dusting, and emptying trash
- Provide cleaning support services for manufacturing suites
- Regularly applies theories and principles for one's technical discipline
- Work independently to solve problems of moderate scope
- Actively participate and suggest solutions to problemsThe Candidate
- High School/GED
- Technical Certificate or higher preferred
- 2-5 years of experience
- GMP experience preferred
- Must be able to perform regulatory driven compliance sanitizations within an aseptic production environment.
- Must be comfortable documenting events per CGMP procedures thoroughly and clearly.
- Must be comfortable learning and using laboratory software and equipment to perform environmental monitoring of clean rooms.Successful candidates will possess Catalent---s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and DevelopsPosition Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K are all offered from day one of employment
- 19 days of paid time off annually
- Potential for career growth within an expanding team
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback processCatalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career!-- Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.-- ---- --Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ---Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.---- --Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.------ --Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:--Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting.-- Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent.-- No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.-- Thank you.
Keywords: Catalent, Bloomington , Manufacturing Environmental Services Representative, Sales , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!